HR Coordinator & General Services – Louis Vuitton – Venezia
Responsible for all aspects of H.R. Management, Hr Administration and General Services for MALV sites in Fiesso d’Artico (Ve) and Milan. The person will be based in Fiesso d’Artico. Key job responsibilities and Principle Accountabilities
- Responsible for all HR Admin activities
- Act as the main contact point of the HR Director for all HR Services and ensure timely and efficient follow-up of all queries.
- Assist with the recruitment needs, interviews, CVs management, preparation of compensation & benefits packages, offer letters, employment contracts, announcements, benefits, induction, etc.
- Manage employees’ presence report, vacation requests database, meal vouchers, payslips distribution and all contacts with outside payroll consultant.
- Assist with the annual merit review process, compensation & benefits’, budget and keep the compensation & benefits database up to date.
- Follow-up career development, performance evaluations and training needs.
- Understand and apply the labour legislation
- Ensure employees and managers understand and consistently apply the HR procedures and LV policies.
- Actively participate in HR Projects.
- Bring innovation to our HR processes.
- Support LV accounting functions doing invoices double-checks, bank statements double-check and payments
- Provide assistance to the expatriates (work permits, relocations, income tax returns, etc.).
- Oversee and agree contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Manage budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocate and manage space between buildings
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advise businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Any other duties as assigned to the jobholder within the jobholder’s capabilities.Profile
Required study level for this job University degree (Economic/Law degree) Required experience for this job A minimum of five years of generalist HR-experience within a multinational, preferably with an international scope. Practical knowledge of the labour legislation in the countries concerned. Ability to work with different suppliers Excellent communication and counselling skills. Experience in working with multicultural teams. Fluency in English, French is a plus Computer Literate Profile Enthusiastic, diplomatic, active listener, hard working, flexible Able to work independently, but also enjoys working in a team. Focus is on a qualitative internal customer service. Willing to travel occasionally.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.louisvuitton.com.