HR Cost Controller – Bottega Veneta – Milano
The candidate will join the HR Cost Controlling Department and will be focused on activities linked to all the Brand/Divisions of the Group.
How you will contribute
- Performing the HR cost plan, forecast and budget and managing the monthly closure validation and variances analysis (actual-forecast vs budget);
- Maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems data through monthly checks;
- Monitoring KPIs analysis (e.g. turnover, absence, overtime, vacations, etc.);
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly personnel cost reports (including bridge data analysis), providing structured feedback on main topics and trends;
- Participating actively in HR processes’ implementation and management.
- Participating in developing and implementing Bonus & commission Schemes in the scope
HR Cost Controller – Who you are
- 2/3 years of experience in similar role in Retail or FMCG;
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages knowledge will be a plus;
- Proficient in MS office particularly Excel;
- Strong attention to details & analytical ability;
- Has experience/ familiarity with the main HR systems (SAP, Workday, Oracle etc);
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.