The Corporate & Industrial Activities Controlling Specialist, under the supervision of the Controller Corporate & Industrial Activities, will manage monthly reports and financial analysis, ensuring the KPIs definition for specific Business Areas. He/she will build up strong working relationship with the Line.
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting in compliance with Group reporting roles and codes
- Prepare focused analysis for specific business areas (for ex.inventory, samples costs, working capital)
- Prepare detailed analysis and specific control reports to support the business
- Define and share KPIs for the entire operations process to oversee and compare the different business areas
- Analyze the profit margin, variances and deviations
- Develop new analysis and improve the existing ones through a wide range of databases and information technology tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics
- 2/5 years of experience as auditor in Big4 Companies
- Background of experience in a Fashion/Luxury company is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro)
- Knowledge of Stealth and AS400
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools is a plus
- Precision and analytical problem solving skills
- Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously www.gucci.com
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.