We are currently seeking an Industrial Controller to be part of our Finance team in Padova HQ.
To ensure the integrity of the Kering Eyewear Operation controlling, through the definition, management and control of the procedures in collaboration with the Operations Controller.
How you will contribute
- Being the business partner for the Operations Area, guiding the budgeting and forecasting processes, implementing the performance monitoring processes, defining and implementing actions to ensure the achievement of the objectives envisaged in business plans.
- Participate proactively in the implementation of the annual budget and the forecast for the areas of responsibility.
- Analyze and prepare accurate monthly reports and financial results for both Corporate and Plant and Main Hub Management.
- Analyze and discuss production variances, actual vs. standard costs with financial and operational management.
- Analyze the performance of the Supply Chain and Logistics area, provide support in order to optimize costs and profitability.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate product / logistics costing model.
- Collaborate with the various areas of Operations (Logistics and Demand Planning) for stock management, obsolescence and inventory.
- Define and manage all the reporting and information for the economic-financial coverage of the areas of competence.
- Identify and implement appropriate actions to ensure the achievement of the performance objectives, supporting and addressing the management.
- Participate in the Business Review taking care to prepare the required documentation.
- Ensure the correct and timely development of reporting systems, collaborating with the IT area and the rest of the Finance team.
- Collaborate with IT departments in the implementation of corporate information systems in Plant Production and Logistic Hubs.
- Ensure the implementation of processes, tools and policies to ensure cost analysis / control.
- Analyze the data (cost and margins) related to products and production processes.
- Analyze the costs of products related to our Group Industrial Suppliers and their P & L.
- Ensure effective analysis and creation of a reporting system to support the Industrialization department in relation to sourcing decisions.
- Define appropriate KPIs for monitoring supplier performance (eg gaps, cost fluctuations).
- Ensure auditing activities for Suppliers and define action plans to optimize costs, safeguarding quality and service level.
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experienced in industrial control (reporting modeling, KPIs, etc.)
- Cost accounting and solid knowledge of general accounting with skills in interpreting / managing accounting policies
- Consolidated experience in preparing / drafting, analyzing and discussing budgets, forecasts and planning activities in general
- Preferable SAP implementation experience in productive realities (operations / logistics area, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Office applications (in particular excel)
- Proactivity, intellectual curiosity and resilience
- Flexibility and ability to interface with various company levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good attitude to interdisciplinary / cross functional teamwork and collaborative approach
- Good ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Hands-on approach and desire to “roll up your sleeves”
- Positive attitude, perceive challenges as stimuli
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.kering.com.