Industrial Controller – Luxottica – Belluno
We are a highly diverse group of over 82,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people.
We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Agordo Operations Head-Quarters, where the history of our Company got started.
As Industrial Controller, you will be a Business Partner of the Operations within Production Plants or Central Functions ( Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics….).
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
Main responsibilities are focused on business strategic planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Reporting and Performance analysis by the identification of new KPIs, Make or Buy analysis…
INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLER – PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have an Economics or Management Engineering Degree, with excellent results
- You have at least 4 years in the Controlling field, experience within structured Manufaturing Companies is a nice to have
- You have advanced computer skills relating Office package (Excel, Access), Buiness Objects and other reporting tools, SAP is a Plus
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a contest of constant change
- You can proactively organize your time and activities to get things done
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
- You have English professional knowledge
- You are available to relocation and business trips either in Italy or abroad.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.