International Wholesale Manager – La Double J – Milano
We are looking for a passionate Sales Manager who knows the Women’s segment as well as international markets. Reporting to the Sales Director, the position will include account management and active prospecting of new business in the Wholesale channel.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, creative on ways to boost sales while keeping in mind the brand identity. The responsibilities will include scouting and connecting with new buyers as well as managing existing accounts to grow the business.
The objective is to grow sales and profits through new and existing accounts for RTW, Active, Swim and Home categories. The candidate will analyze, forecast, and project seasonal/annual account sales goals. Maximize selling opportunities using negotiation and inter-personal skills in order to meet seasonal sales goals.
This position is responsible for managing all facets of the sales process. The ideal candidate is a strategist, motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and driven by successful results with at least 3 years of wholesale professional experience within fashion and e-commerce sales environment as an Account Executive.
This is a full time staff position located in La DoubleJ HQ & Showroom in Milan. Only Account Executives with experience in womenswear and with international markets should apply.
· Responsible for managing Domestic & International Specialty Accounts
· Prepare yearly, seasonal sales projection by accounts and product categories
· Strategize with the wholesale team to seek new opportunities for season to season growth
· Ensure meeting overall budgets that are set
· Attend and prep all markets, manage seasonal appointments at La Double J HQ’s, schedule appointments with Buyers
· Built and nurture professional relationships with all accounts to generate new sales, inclusive of event ideas and Brand visibility
· Develop new relationships to open new Accounts Internationally
· Manage product ATS weekly to increase sales, replenishment and potential swaps to increase performance by account
· Provide weekly recaps with sales, sell-through reports, trends, best sellers, reorders and any other potential opportunities
· Partner with Accounts and buyers in potential development of new categories not yet sold
International Wholesale Manager – The Ideal Candidate
· Minimum 3 years’ wholesale sales experience minimum with increasing responsibilities within Fashion wholesale Industry.
· Proficient in excel
· Strong people skills and positive attitude
· Flexible to work weekends and/or schedule changes
· Strong prospecting (cold calling) and lead generation skills
· Skills preferred, but not required: JOOR
- English, Full professional proficiency
- Italian, Native or bilingual proficiency
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.ladoublej.com.