IT Manager – Sergio Rossi – San Mauro Pascoli
The made-in-Italy luxury footwear brand was established in the 1960s and is deeply rooted in the creativity and expertise of its eponymous founder, who viewed shoemaking as a continuous reflection on shape, harmony and elegance. In 2016, under the guide of a new management team, Sergio Rossi makes a fresh start seeking to return to its DNA by embracing quality, craftsmanship and authenticity.
The launch of the sr1 collection, was the first step of a new beginning for the Company, took inspiration from the Sergio Rossi historical archive. It was first presented in Milan for the Spring Summer 2017 Collection, with the focus shifting from evening to daywear. The product is timeless and embodies the elegance, needs and passions of a dynamic, sophisticated woman that doesn’t take herself too seriously.
The company will continue fostering the craftsmanship culture at the facility in San Mauro Pascoli, where 120 craft professionals pass on their expertise through the generations. This creative and cultural distinctiveness has been preserved through the decades and quality materials, craftsmanship, luxury and elegance remain the cornerstones of Sergio Rossi style today.
Sergio Rossi is 100% controlled by Investindustrial, a leading European group of independently managed investment, holding and advisory companies with €5.6 billion of raised fund capital.
Sergio Rossi is represented around the world in 80 boutiques and in a selection of prestigious multibrand stores. Today Sergio Rossi has 560 employees, 330 of whom are based in Italy in the Milan Head Quarter, the Factory Plant in San Mauro Pascoli and the directly owned boutiques. Regional offices are established in the USA (New York City), APAC (Hong Kong and Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo) alongside the Retail direct network in those countries.
Main roles performed in the Company refers to Design, Merchandising, Communication & Marketing, HR, Finance, Logistic, IT and Commercial (Retail, Wholesale, e-comm) areas on top of the Ladies Shoes Production technicians and artisans activities and the direct retail store positions.
Should you be willing to know further and/or apply for our current or future open positions please visit our career section in the sergiorossi.com website or send your resume to Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in our Brand and Company!
We are currently looking for an IT Manager, who will be responsible for managing IT projects as well as systems and infrastructure solutions, accordingly to the Company strategy. Based in San Mauro Pascoli (FC), the role will be leading directly the IT internal team, support IT resources in the Regions and manage external consultants, reporting to the Head of Digital.
- Support internal key stakeholders to design, plan and execute innovative global IT projects
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs and detailed IT projects plan to monitor and track progress ensuring their full quality and on-time delivery;
- Provide regular project and program updates to relevant stakeholders
- Manage IT Infrastructure technological solutions (hardware and networks, Data Centres, Cloud IT Infrastructure solutions releases)
- Maintain hardware and software infrastructures, support upgrading, in line with budget
- Ensure security and efficiency of Company IT infrastructure;
- Coordinate internal and external IT partners, including consultants, integrators and vendors
- Support Regions projects and IT maintenance, through external vendors
- University graduate (IT or Engineering)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role in multinational environemnt
- Expertise in working with multiple diverse technologies and applications such as ERP (Stealth 3000), Retail applications (Oracle Xstore/Oracle Retail, Stealth Retail) CRM (Salesforce Service Cloud),E-commerce platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) Business Intelligence (Business Objects)
- Strong Analytical and Project management skills represent a must
- Excellent communication, proactiveness, ability to positively relate at all levels
- Structured approach with the ability to manage several projects in an organized way and the right priorities
- Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2, SCRUM, Agile) will be a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Travels to Milan or abroad may be required from time to time
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit inrecruiting.intervieweb.it.