Legal Counsel – Gucci – Milano
- Negotiating and drafting (from scratch or on the basis of existing templates and standards), reviewing and analyzing a broad range of contracts and deeds, such as content licensing, sponsorship and testimonial agreements, supply contracts, audio-visual content production agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, releases, and Intellectual Property-related agreements at large;
- Carrying out searches of both case law and scholars opinions using on line and off line tools;
- Reviewing documentation, project and product development and preparing critical summaries, legal assessments and analysis and memoranda;
- Managing relationships with corporate clients and guiding them to secure projects in a timely and efficient manner;
- Preparing legal opinions for corporate clients;
- Attending meetings with corporate clients and preparing minutes:
- Preparing templates and keeping updated records and files.
Legal Counsel – Key Requirements
- Juris Doctor required, with strong academic credentials;
- Italian and/or foreign bar admission a plus;
- Fluent Italian and English communication skills are mandatory, both verbal and written;
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant law practice experience in international law firms or law firms within an international network;
- In-depth knowledge and strong background of copyright and other IPR;
- Strong customer/client service skills a must;
- Business oriented and problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities;
- Highly motivated and committed in terms of time and efforts;
- Attention to details and accurate;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills;
- High level of discretion, integrity and ethical standards;
- Computer skills, MS Office literate.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.kering.com.