Marketing & Communications Manager – New Guards Group – Milano
distribute the ultimate contemporary clothing and accessories lines inspired by the most stylish advanced designers, thus redefining the landscape of contemporary fashion and streetwear.The group started in 2015 and has been working since as an accelerator of innovative fashion brands:
-Marcelo Burlon County of Milan,
While each brand’s creative process and identity is fiercely preserved, the group leverages synergies and productivities of its shared services.All NGG’s brands are currently sold in the most prestigious department stores around the world.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
New Guards Group is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager for one of its Brands. She/he will support the development of long-term strategies as well as seasonal plans to support business priorities, to reinforce the brand positioning and to enhance and expand consumers brand experience.
She/he will build and execute marketing plans, create communication briefs and oversee all executions to guarantee brand integrity and focus on key business and categories objectives. She/he will constantly seek consumer insights and market updates.
– Define and oversee the execution of marketing plans and completion of deadlines, budgets, operations strategically led by business categories, gender, seasonal cadence…
– Implement the corporate communication strategy at WW level to support the Brand’s reputation and employer branding targets
– Drive the Brand’s innovative message in the media through integrated communications around key global initiatives and global events
– Coordinate and manage external corporate communication agencies
– Provide briefs and support alignment actively engaging with all tiers of business teams, keeping in mind the business priorities
– Identify marketing opportunities by monitoring engagement, return on marketing investment, and insights from social listening tools.
– Active “go to market” insight and implementation
Identify and assess ongoing marketing opportunities as they arise analyzing consumer insights
– Collaborate with the key departments to identify new opportunities and perception gaps to tackle with brand projects and to drive brand awareness globally
– Conduct relevant reporting activities to measure the efficiency and commercial success of campaigns across all teams
– Plan to drive marketing initiatives that target key perception challenges with the brand globally & locally.
Marketing & Communications Manager – Profilo:
-Previous work experience in an international environment is mandatory, experience abroad is a plus.
-An Innovative mindset with entrepreneurial flair
– Structured and project management mindset and ability to manage budgets and prioritize tasks
– Ability to research and analyze consumer insights to better deliver the brand’s values
– Proven experience across marketing which ideally includes robust understanding and management of complex business scenarios
– In-depth understanding of brand levers, retail across channels and consumer behavior
– Capacity to strive under pressure and be positively and emotionally engaged at all times
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Fluent in English written and spoken.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com