Online Store Coordinator – Marni – Milano
Within our Online team we are looking for an Online Store Coordinator. He or she will be responsible for coordination of the e-commerce operational and commercial activities across our e-commerce working in collaboration with our external provider and internal teams to achieve sales target.
The person will be also responsible for providing and implementing recommendations to improve user shopping experience and site functionality; also, he/she will be in charge for proactively identify problems that arise throughout the execution of specific projects respecting their scope, timeline and budget.
- Manage and develop the online store in accordance with the company strategy and manage relationship with external partners and internal stakeholders;
- Manage the online catalogue optimization and oversee the complete workflow with our external e-commerce provider (i.e. site merchandising, product ranking, contents localization coordination, etc);
- Analyze traffic and conversion data, drive analysis to maximize the revenues;
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports adding insights to explain trends and suggesting potential actions to increase the conversion rate;
- Lead the improvement of the site UX and the development of new store features;
- Build the commercial calendars (newsletter strategy, product focus, etc) working closely both with communication and buyer teams;
- Coordinate SEO and web marketing activities working with our external agencies
- Coordinate the e-commerce shooting workflow working both with buyer & graphic team
- Monitor competitors, best practices and techniques.
- Budget management;
ONLINE STORE COORDINATOR – JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce and digital techniques;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- At least 5 years of experience in the same role;
- Fluent English;
- Previous experiences in luxury industries will be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.