Operation Manager – NuOrder – Milano
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online.
We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
Our clients need partners who are committed to driving the future of retail through technology innovation. You will be the tip of the spear in providing world-class service to our customers in Europe. As such, you will be responsible for (1) establishing shared vision with clients across both business and IT functions (2) successfully onboarding brands to digitally present collections at Retail markets (3) driving opportunities to expand product usage and sales.
You have experience in luxury goods, knowledge of B2B wholesale platforms, and the ability to learn the technical aspects of the NuORDER solution. This position will be located in Milan, Italy and report to the VP of Brand Partnerships. We are hiring for this position immediately with an ideal start date in May 2020.
Operation Manager – What You’ll Do
- Act as the business and technical point of contact for new and existing customers among European luxury brands leveraging our Retail platform
- Build and nurture strong relationships with C-level Executives and Key Stakeholders alike.
- Articulate key principles of B2B ecommerce, wholesale retailing, and merchandising best practices as it relates to successful adoption of NuORDER solutions.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal ensuring that brands achieve desired outcomes
- Identify revenue opportunities and partner with Sales to drive expansion
- Share strategic insights internally to enhance company’s future plans
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years experience in external client management with impeccable communication skills working with Individual Contributors and C-Level executives alike
- Luxury goods experience in Sales, Operations, Planning, Merchandising, or Buying
- Technology background in SaaS, Software, Account Management, Sales, or Consulting
- Strong operational background with the ability to apply strategic thinking when understanding customer requirements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously across different time zones and countries
- Fluent in Italian, French, and English
- BA/BS degree
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important – and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.