ALEXANDER McQUEEN Ready To Wear Product Manager
Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Ready to Wear (RTW) Business Unit is dedicated to the product development and the production of the RTW collections for most of our brands, creating and manufacturing them like pieces of art with the highest attention to detail. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a ALEXANDER McQUEEN Ready To Wear Product Manager who will report to the WW RTW Operations Director as part of our dynamic team in Novara.
You will play a key role in the development of RTW collections of the brand. You will lead the Women’s & Men’s RTW product development and assure the delivery of results.
How you will contribute
- Lead and oversee all the processes of the Women & Men RTW collection development Ensure that the agreed timing determinate with the merchandising for the collection development is respected Coordinate the workflow in development of both make and buy collections
- Liaise on a daily basis with the W&M product developer manage, pattern making manger to check the collection progress and guarantee the key meetings’ deadlines
- Brief the Pattern Making Department on inputs from the Design Office
- Manage the Men & women RTW Product development dedicated team
- Attend and manage all fitting meetings working closely with the Design Office
- Guarantee the correct use of the product development dedicated systems and analyze any possible critical point
Close collaboration with the purchasing and production planning teams
Budget management for men and women collections
- preparation of the collection, the Atelier before the show
- Anticipate potential issues in collection development
- Oversee the external suppliers activities, ensuring timing, quality and budget respect
- Strive for innovative solutions
Who you are
- An individual with an extensive post qualification experience (at least 7 years) in a similar role and a profound knowledge of WRTW & MRTW collection development in luxury companies A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and at different levels in the company
- Highly organized and with demonstrated thoroughness in order to ensure quality work
Willing to travel in Italy and abroad from time to time
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Product Manager – Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.