Retail Director – Cartier – Milano
Reporting to the Cartier SEE Managing Director he/she manages sales programs and sets mid and long-term sales strategies in line with Maison strategy. Contributes to the network strategy definition and negotiations. Manages sales force to achieve sales and profit goals of Retail.
Establishes procedures and manages the sales forecast
Network Performance Management
- Ensures that retail sales targets are achieved
- In line with the Maison and the market global strategy, and under the supervision of the market’s General Management, participates to the network strategy and lease negotiations with landlords
- Builds the Retail part of the market strategic and 3 year plans
- Sets boutique sales targets after consultation of other local departments (Marketing, Communications, PR, etc.)
- Analyzes his/her market’s KPIs and identifies priority actions to achieve targets and business growth
- Approves the priority actions and their feasibility of each boutique’s Commercial Action Plan
- Ensures the monitoring and follow up of the boutiques’ Commercial Action Plans
Boutique Operations Excellence
- Guarantees the highest standards of boutique operations (Client Service, Boutique Maintenance, etc.)
- Is responsible for the correct implementation of the central policies and procedures, and its adaptation to local laws
- Ensures that the Maison standards in terms of client experience are respected and known throughout the network
- Supports the implementation of dedicated tools to drive Retail Operations and drive boutique productivity
Team Management & Development
- Is responsible for recruitment, performance management and feedback processes, succession planning and coaching of his/her teams
Clienteling & Business Development
- In coordination with the CRS department, ensures development of boutique CRM capabilities and implementation of client portfolio management at boutique level
- Represents and acts as an Ambassador of the Maison and the market during events and with VIP clients
Desired Skills and Experience
Italian and English professional knowledge
French is a plus
10-15 retail experience within luxury, fashion or beauty companies with consolidated retail culture.
Experience in managing multicultural teams.
Previous international experience.
Charismatic leader, able to stimulate a collaborative approach and to drive the retail team
Change activator, able to quickly adapt to different environments and situations and to inspire a constant innovation process
Analytical thinker with strong strategical view and business acumen
Entrepreneur and agile communicator at all levels of both internal and external stakeholders
Well organized with exceptional attention to detail and innate curiosity for last luxury trends and market needs
Results oriented: he/she sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.