Retail Manager – Parfums Christian Dior – Milano
- Embody Parfums Christian Dior values and heritage and monitor service codes & attitudes within the retail network
- Manage Beauty Consultants allocation per door to constantly improve door productivity; and ensure the setting of personal/team objectives, targets, guidelines
- Manage and ensure the constant development of the sell-out results by overseeing the BCs team promotional activities granting the compliance to the Trade Marketing strategy
- Pursue turnover and profit optimization
- Monitor sell out excellence and drive business with retailers and establish strong relationships with key ones
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitors and propose/initiate/take actions
- Manage, motivate the retail population to have team spirit and to be goal driven, seeking development opportunities within their role, ensuring the compliance to the brand values, setting up proper incentive programs, recruiting the best qualified people
- Assure the best brand image in the points of sales through visual, merchandising, BC’s grooming and in store activities.
- Analyze and monitor all the relevant figures (sales figures, returns, investments, products rotation, stocks, etc).
- Collaborate with Sales Director to assure the best allocation of sell out investment.
Desiried Skills & Experience
- Proven experience +10 years as retail /area manager
- Customer centric approach
- Take initiative and thrive for excellence and exceeding expectation despite of challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and people management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go the extra mile
- Able to handle complexity and work in multi-tasking environment
- Numbers and analytical skills
- Luxury attitude and passion for beauty market
- Fluent Italian is compulsary, very good English, French is a plus
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.dior.com.