Retail Operations Director – Minerva Group – Roma
For a Fashion & Luxury Brand based in Rome we are looking for a Retail Operations Director
Responsible for the management of the Brand, the Retail Operations Director manages directly the retail operations team, retail training and oversees achieving Multichannel sales objectives, profitability goals, high operational and merchandising standards, and building highly motivated teams by developing managers to enable them to progress in their practices.
Sales & Client Development:
• Create annual budgets and develop strategies to achieve financial targets.
• Lead and develop the physical & digital retail team to achieve business objectives.
• Closely monitor and analyze multichannel sales performance in all physical stores and eComm. Ensure that all employees are assigned sales and productivity goals and that they receive training and coaching to reach these goals.
• Ensure that Store Managers proactively manage the multichannel clientelling process.
• Partner closely with the Merchandising and Supply Chain teams to ensure that all stores and eComm platform have the correct product assortment and product availability to achieve sales goals.
• Establish and maintain productive relationships with the local department store management.
• Propose and develop actions to strengthen the relationship with existing customer groups and reach out for new customers and strengthen awareness of the brand.
• Develop public relation events in cooperation with the Marketing & Communications Department to strengthen relations with existing client groups and reach out for new ones.
• Provide input to the CRM team to recommend and implement local CRM activities to maximize sales and customer loyalty.
Retail Operations & Performance Management:
• Responsible for providing input for the budget and developing strategies to achieve financial targets.
• Full responsibility for P&L for the brand.
• Safeguard the physical security of company assets, customers, and employees.
• Ensure teams achieve stock loss results.
• Ensure internal control procedures are implemented and closely monitored.
• Work to develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures for the stores.
• Streamline retail operations processes and procedures to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
• Lead the store opening process for new stores.
Team Development & HR Management:
• Responsible for recruiting and staffing for all open store positions, closely coordinated with the Human Resources Department.
- Manage the annual review process for the brand.
- Identify talent and prepare and implement development plans and succession plans with a view to supporting the growth of the business operations and providing a pool of qualified, motivated and mobile employees.
• Ensure that brand training initiatives are effectively implemented.
• Provide leadership and share the company vision to motivate and retain staff.
- 10/15 years of multi-unit luxury retail experience.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Strong digital skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to travel extensively and work a flexible schedule.
- Foreign Languages a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit minervagroup.intervieweb.it.