Corporate Treasury Risk Manager – Stella McCartney – Milano
As Treasury Risk Manager, you will be asked to contribute to company’s success by ensuring that a proper Financial Risk Management policy and controls are in place under the supervisory of the WW Treasury Director. The Treasury Risk Manager will be mainly focused on all aspects of FX, Insurance and Trade Finance activities. The company is seeking a Treasury professional to serve as Treasury Risk Manager for its Group Corporate Treasury & Insurance department, joining a newly created Corporate Treasury team of 2 persons, participating to Group Treasury activities on banking, liquidity, FX risks, funding, global projects.
Keys Responsibilities Are
- Financial transaction execution;
- Daily FX exposure monitoring;
- Monitor local bank charges;
- IT Administrator (back up for the Treasury Analyst based in London);
- Manages process of reducing volatility of other income/expense line of P&L through currency risk management;
- Managing the daily front office hedging activities (spot, forward, currency swap) under the supervision of the WW Treasury Director (based in London) and in accordance with the Group Financial Risk Management policy;
- Key contact for any Trade Finance activity (Stand by Letter of Credit, Letter of Credit Import/Export, Lease agreement guarantees), with a special focus on Export Letter of Credit;
- Support the WW Treasury Director in any credit management activity, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers;
- Develops Financial Risk Management vision and contributes to the implementation of the Financial Risk Management Group policy, as well as building internal support for managing risks across the enterprise;
- Manage accounting processes to ensure derivatives are properly accounted for;
- Ensures compliance with EMIR and other rules governing any FX & MM transactions;
- Supporting the WW Treasury Director to set up and maintain a Global Insurance program to protect the company’s financial well being;
- Contribution to any Treasury project and monthly/quarterly treasury reporting;
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics (Master Degree, Treasury ACT or equivalent qualification would be beneficial);
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Treasury experience;
- Must have previous FX risk management experience;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A keen interest in Treasury;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Good numeracy and analytical skills as well as IT literacy;
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
At Stella McCartney, we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.