Senior Accountant – Diadora – Treviso
Headquartered in Caerano di San Marco (TV) Italy, it has made performance, quality, research and style the key values for its sporting and lifestyle goods. Diadora was born in 1948 to spark, inspire and give voice to consumer.
Serve them everywhere and anytime in sport, in lifestyle as well as in work through Brands founded on passion, authenticity, cutting-edge design and technological innovations.
Today, the brand is present in more than 60 countries across the world and is continuing its expansion thanks to a vast array of products, from footwear to apparel, that are centered on sport performance lines – with a special focus on running, tennis and soccer – and on fashion and style, with the high-end Heritage collection and the fresh and urban Sportswear line.
- Preparation of economic-financial summary data (balance sheet, financial statement) of periodic and annual groups
- Individual and consolidated financial statements
- Preparation and implementation of accounting / administrative policies
- Check accounting and budget records
- Prepares periodic finance reports
- Coordinate and manage activities and resources of US and China branches
- Accounting control of foreign branches activities
- Coordinate the administrative side of Italian companies
- In charge of managing the accounting team.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or equivalent
- Previous experience (4-5 years) at the Auditing Company will be considered preferential
- Fluent in English
- Strong computing skills especially Excel
- Problem solving oriented
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Strong communication and relationship skills; teamworking oriented
- Capable to find accounting solution in difficult situations
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.