Senior Creative Producer – Diesel – Vicenza
Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER
For our Communication Department, we are looking for an experienced Senior Creative Producer, to oversee photography, videography and bookings for campaigns, lookbook and editorial shoots. Reporting into the Head of Creative Production.
The producer will oversee projects from conception to completion, playing an integral role in the Creative Production team and in the whole Marketing Department.
The role requires a deep understanding of creative development, production, distribution, negotiation and distribution across still photography, videography, CGI and retouching.
He/she will be responsible to define timelines and for keeping the production within the allocated budget, always ensuring high-end quality.
- Interface cross departmentally to align on objectives, deliverables, process and timeline for content projects.
- Collaborate in concepting and execute planning / coordination in all Diesel shoots (Campaign, Lookbook, Editorial).
- Lead in Pre-Production: casting, location scouting and sourcing, prop and sample coordination, model, hair, and make-up artist booking, confirmation, style out and call sheets.
- Production: on set direction, enforcing timeline, and consistency.
- Post-Production: working with multi-department teams for deliverables, selects, coordinating retouchers, communication of deliverables, adhering to timeline, invoicing and actualize budget for reporting.
- Constantly researching talents, assessing ideas\photographers\models\set designers\stylists and manage bookings, negotiating usage and costs.
- Increase efficiency and quality of content and report on impact on business objectives.
- Create and maintain seasonal photo production schedules and calendars for the creative department
- Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards.
Senior Creative Producer – Requirements
- 5+ years in production for fashion, editorial or agency
- Experience in casting and bookings
- Eye for design, clean + sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Takes initiative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Listens well and no task is too small
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with a team
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills are a must
- Willing to travel and work some weekends
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.