Showroom Manager – Confidential – Milano
For our International Showroom based in Milan, we are looking for an experienced and result driven SHOWROOM MANAGER who will coordinate all the functions and day to day activities of our showroom to ensure that the highest levels of customer experience are given before, during and after the sales campaign.
The candidate – being responsible of dedicated budgets – will be in charge of the following activities for the day to day running of the showroom
To coordinate client e-mailing for sales campaign invitation and show-room appointments
To manage the phone calls including booking appointments, taking product requests and messages to be shared with the relevant referents.
To be responsible for the correct setup of the showroom and related services (catering, cleaning, accommodations,…). In coordination with Visual Merchandising Team, to ensure that set up of the showroom is made correctly as the Showroom maintenance and presentation.
To ensure the sales achievement and maximize sales opportunities being in touch with wholesale commercial department for any challenge and managing the performance of the showroom sellers to ensure the needs of the business are met.
To be a point of reference for all commercial teams.
Showroom staff management
To manage the recruitment all the showroom staff (temporary sellers, dressers, models, interns)
To schedule sales people accordingly to customers agenda, assigning them duties and monitoring their progress throughout the day putting put them in a position to succeed.
Warehouse, Inventory and Logistics
To coordinate the sample management (inventory, send outs, returns) as well as the gathering of all showroom tools including imagery, look books and inventory lists.
To plan and monitor the storage, delivery and dispatch of orders
To ensure that customers are extended the highest levels of customer service from the first contact to the after sales, greeting them in a professional manner and dealing promptly and efficiently any complain and/or supporting them in all their requests
To ensure that each client receive a collection presentation in line with internal guidelines, always ensuring a correct sales ceremony maximizing brand standing.
Showroom Manager – Requirements
- Consolidated experience in the role, able to manage the daily showroom operations with a thorough understanding of sales, inventory and warehousing, logistics, marketing, and customer relations with very high customer service standard.
- Experience in international showrooms and familiarity with local and international market
- Proved leadership skills with teams and strong relational capability to interface with structured HQ
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
- Highly organized and able to work in a busy sales environment
- Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com