Store Director – Saint Laurent – Imperia
Reporting to the Retail Director /Country Manager, the Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.He/she represents the Company and is a proactive Sales professional who guarantee compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
A Business Developer:
Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers
Implement action plans to achieve sales target and P&L
Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and reporting to HQ and/or staff
Know and monitor business environment including local competition
A Talent Leader and Developer:
Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents
Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis
A Brand Promoter:
Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international
Luxury business to develop customers’ loyalty (especially with Top Clients and VIPs)
A Process Manager:
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Store Director – Profile
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position (10 people)
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel).
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.kering.com.