Store Manager – Canada Goose – Milano
Working for Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, an iconic brand with an inspirational and authentic history. This translates across everything we do and the people that work for us.
We are currently looking for a Flagship Store Manager to run our Milan Flagship Store, recently opened.
You will motivate and inspire your team to success within Canada Gooses new journey in Milan, creating a positive store environment with brand loyalty.
This role is responsible for all functions of the retail location, ultimately responsible for the quantitative and qualitative KPIs of the store, leading the team directly and being accountable for the store’s performance in all areas of measure.
What You Will Get To Do Here
Day to day
- Achieve and exceed sales targets including both the top and bottom line results.
- Analyze performance metrics on an ongoing basis and leverage this information to maximize revenue.
- Monitor inventory planning and maintain proper inventory metrics such as in-stocks, turnover and flow.
- Coach and mentor team to improve performance and develop future leaders, identify talent.
- React to the needs of the business, identifying top sellers, slow sellers, and fulfillment of merchandising strategy.
Beyond That You Will
- Consistently exhibit Canada Goose’s values and culture in everything you do.
- Present strong leader, with the ability to coach in the moment.
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships on a global level.
This could be the place for you if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years in a Store Manager role within a flagship store.
- Proven experience working with store telling brand.
- Speak fluent English
- Experience in managing a team of 35 +
In return for your skills and commitment to CG within this exciting time of growth, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits scheme.
- An incredible working environment and team (which you will help build) to work with.
- Great potential for learning and development within your role. As we grow our employees grow, we rely on their expertise and skills to drive the business forward, and in turn offer a great continued education package. What you do and how you do it matters to us.
- Incredible employee incentives and work volunteer opportunities.
Within Canada Goose, opportunities are everywhere to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
Please be aware the recruitment process will be held in English, where possible please submit your CV in English language also.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit neuvoo.it.