Supply Chain Project Manager – Luxottica – Belluno
We are a highly diverse group of over 82,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Agordo Operations Head-Quarters, where the history of our Company got started.
As Supply Chain Project Manager you will coordinate the New Product Introduction process globally, leading worldwide interaction being point of reference from central Headquarter for other regions .
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
· Global coordination of new finish product and components management through weekly interaction: analyzing KPI’s, supporting in problem solution, checking weekly advancement and performance
· Working collaboratively with Product team, Engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics to support and coordinate the product launch and guarantee the delivery on time to the market
· Analysis of global supply chain results relating new products (weekly KPI, monthly performance, BGT analysis)
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have advanced computer skills relating Office package (Excel, Access), SAP is a Plus
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a contest of constant change
- You can proactively organize your time and activities to get things done
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills.
Supply Chain Manager – WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our headquarters in Agordo.
Are you ready for this challenge?
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.