Supply & Sales Planning Manager – Fendi – Roma
The position is based in Rome. Reporting directly to the WW Supply Chain & Logistic Director, the Supply & Sales Planning Manager will monitor overall performance of Supply Chainwill coordinate different Departments to match & execute seasonal Launch plan, sharing the vision of Supply Chain and Company needs to Production.
- Manage the Best Estimate by Zone and Category and guide the OTB process
- Be able to create common agreement among different departments: Zones, Finance, Product & Merchandise teams
- Develop and maintain tools to calculate and review Best Estimate at different levels
- Monitor Buyings vs OTB during buying session and during seasons for reorders
- Propose action plans for special capsule
- Define the Launch strategies before buying session with Central Merchandising and Sales & Marketing teams
- Coordinate the creation of launch packages right before the buying session
- Drive production plan preparation after buying session
- Coordinate workload of Central Logistic center for each new launch
- Contribute to Master plan construction and take actions in case of unbalanced Master plan (orders vs capacity)
- Monitor global Production Leadtimes & identify areas for improvements.
- 10+ years of experience in Production, Supply Chain, Logistic
- University degree (Master of Science in Engineering/Industrial Management field)
- Experience in luxury/fashion business
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Fluent in English and Italian; French is a plus
- Pro-activity and excellent organization skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business oriented.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.fendi.com.