Sustainability Manager – Moncler – Milano
Moncler is looking for a Sustainability Manager to join the Corporate Sustainability Unit based in Milan
Ensure that the Company’s practices, products and procedures are ethical, sustainable and environmentally compliant with national and international rules, aligned with best practices and with Moncler values. Furthermore, enhance the Company’s reputation and thus maximize its social impact and minimize environmental ones through the design of sustainable projects and initiatives.
- Manage data collection and report on the Consolidated Non-Financial Statement, with specific areas of responsibility.
- Constantly benchmark best-practices in sustainabilityand identify improvement actions.
- Support the definition of sustainability targets aligned with the goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and monitor the strategic sustainability plan at worldwide level.
- Support dialogue with the SRI investors and fill in of ESG questionnaires or requests.
- Analyse current Company policies and operations (traceability, raw material sources,…) in order to identify current or potential risks and define room for improvement.
- Implement specific trainings on sustainability and ethical related subjects, both internally and externally, with a focus at the supply chainlevel .
- Carry out projects and implement actions to increase sustainability awareness within Company culture and employees.
- Promote and develop actions towards the Communities, implementing specific KPIs in order to analyse the impact and return of each project.
- Participate in CSR related external committees or associations.
Sustainability Manager – Requirements:
- Engineering or Economics degree
- More than 8 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of CSR principles, trends, tools and methodologies (environmental, social, ISO 14001, SA8000, OHSAS18001, LCA,…)
- Project Management skills and experience
- Risk analysis
- Energetic, always positive, creative, a good story teller and able to take initiative.
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A strong focus on clients (both internal and external)
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong principles of integrity & trust
- Forward-thinking and constantly adopting innovative approaches.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.moncler.com.