Talent Acquisition – Tommy Hilfigher – Milano
About The Company
PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
The Talent Acquisition, reporting into the HR Director, will contribute to the overall success of the HR department by making the candidate experience a world-class reference by taking care of all the critical steps along the hiring journey.
Working closely with the hiring managers and HRBP your key responsibilities are:
- Maintain strategic partnership with business leaders to identify and meet current and future hiring needs, for Milan Office and Retail Italy.
- Partnering primarily with functional Hiring Managers to initially establish predictive hiring metrics and proactive hiring plans at reasonable cost per hire.
- Ensure that requisitions are fulfilled with qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensure consistent corporate image represented throughout recruiting campaigns and leading employment branding initiatives.
- Develop talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups social media, database search and referrals.
- Manage and drive the full recruitment lifecycle including requisition management, sourcing, screening, selection and offering.
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged for current or future opportunities.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle, acting as brand ambassador when representing PVH.
- Post and manage positions on the internal and external website, participate in job fairs and joint fairs of target universities and support university campaigns.
- Linking with the HRBP team to ensure a perfect onboarding of new employees.
- Organizing events for new joiners after the first 3/6 months.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist must be a strong communicator, number cruncher, energetic, effective organizer, data savvy and the team player.
- 6+ years of recruitment coordination or related administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working with any HRIS system- preferably Workday/Lumesse.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as follow up skills.
- Must be analytical and well organized.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, flexibility, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit emea3.recruitmentplatform.com.