Tax Manager – Versace – Milano
- Ensuring meeting local Transfer Pricing Documentation requirements
- Managing Advance Pricing Agreement
- Drafting and review all intercompany agreements as well as tax review of third parties contracts
- Assisting in forecasting and reporting of taxes with related most relevant explanations
- Constant monitoring of areas of potential risks proposing remedies
- Managing relevant withholding tax.
Tax Manager Versace Profile
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse numbers also by strong Excel knowledge
- Strong organisation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and flexibility into meeting frequently and suddenly business request;
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality able to thrive within a high paced environment and being multi- tasking.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit capri.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.