To support stores:
- Develop company merchandising guidelines to include VM standards, display techniques (merchandising and styling) and VM tools. To follow up on their implementation and making sure they are maintained across all retail and franchise stores around the world.
- Develop a seasonal VM scheme.
- Ensure optimal product placement, visibility of “best sellers” and “hero” seasonal products, and consistency among locations in compliance with company merchandising guidelines.
- Working closely with retail team to train staff on the collection with the aim of boosting brand knowledge and sell though.
- Create and maintain displays in company showrooms and all retail and franchisee stores.
- To be fully conversant with the history of the brand, having a strong product knowledge on styling and production and use this information in executing VM initiatives.
- Create and implement Global VM directives in all company stores, franchisee included.
- Build strong relationships with the Boutique and Concession retail teams in order to ensure visual standards are maintained at all times.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Conduct store visits to monitor visual standards and carry out display rotations where required.
- Take responsibility for Visual Merchandising training in the boutiques and concessions.
- To produce VM reports.
- To monitor and measure the efficiency of each window scheme.
- To work within the seasonal VM budgets for product displays (props or POS).
- Manage order and installation of POS materials and ensure that all doors meet standards at all times.
Administration and operations:
- To complete all POS ordering.
- To monitor the logistics of shipments and deal with suppliers.
- To assist with invoicing and general admin for the VM merchandising department.
- To ensure all VM procedures are followed correctly and through to completion.
- Monitor costs and work within budget.
- Manage all internal processes and paperwork to ensure timely execution.
- Manage contractors and local suppliers.
- Track shipments, maintenance, and installations.
To be proactive with communication in relation to VM procedures or projects.
To actively develop relationships with the Retail, Buying/Merchandising, Design and Store Planning teams and offer constructive feedback regarding directives and implementations.
Elevate the visibility and productivity of the brand through effective implementation of its visual standards with key retailer partners.
COMPETENCIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or diploma holder in Arts & Design or Fashion related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience within a luxury fashion house,
- Creativity and passion for fashion and retail,
- Ability to travel the majority of time,
- Human relations handling skills, good oral and written presentation skills,
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude,
- Professional knowledge of fashion/design,
- Must be very flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast paced environment,
- Planning, organising, informing,
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and graphic programs, ability to realize technical drawings would be a “plus”,
- Fluency in Italian and English.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.