Visual Merchandiser – Valentino – Milano
We are looking for a creative and proactive Retail & Wholesale Visual Merchandiser to provide an excellent in-store experience to our client to ensure that new products brought into the business meet brands standards following HQ directives and to ensure that the visual merchandising of all products maximises their sales potential
The goal is use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
The candidate M/W will be reporting to Regional Visual Merchandiser Manager Western Europe area (based in Paris) and will be working in close tandem with and Store Managers
Visual Merchandiser Responsibility
- Implement the HQ visual merchandising strategy in Western Europe region
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Identify key business priority
- Act in alignment to local market, products availability, image and target
- Change displays to promote new products launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with local and international suppliers.
- Proven work experience (2-3 years) as a visual merchandiser or in a similar role within fashion industries
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for fashion with a strong retail approach
- Solid experience in interior displays including window displays
- Capable to interact within international team with diplomacy and constructive spirit.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Italian is a good plus.
- BS degree in visual merchandising, design, visual communication or similar
Offices based in Paris, availability to travel within Western Europe area (France, Holland)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.